Hi, I’m Munyan.
I’m running this fundraiser for Great Vision Charity with hope to raise RM3000 to support the organisation’s charity programs for the year 2023. They are running two programs mainly Shopping Buddy Program & The Didik-Kasih EduCare Program.
Rakan Shopping programs aims to aid the underprivileged B40 Malaysians with grocery aid to reduce their household burden and encouraging them a balance diet.
Didik-Kasih EduCare Program– a program that funds students from underprivileged background to pursue tertiary studies at the same time transforming the students to give back to the society by mentoring them to conduct charity project.
Throughout my 6 years as a social worker, I have witnessed…
- 9 out of 10 B40 families who we brought them out for grocery shopping tend to only buy rice, sugar, oil, instant noodles and eggs (no fruits and green) because they wanted to utilise the money for the biggest value to feed their family. Filling the stomach comes first while nutrition comes last.
- Youth who came from needy families were forced to work after high school to help to support the family. Education has become a privileged and they do not dare to dream further.
Hence, I believe in the power of education to change the fate of B40. Our role as a social worker has been working tirelessly to
✅provide donation goods as a meant for education
✅educate the importance of balance diet to avoid illness
✅provide financial education to educate about importance of savings for emergency
✅provide job/contacts referral
✅educate underprivileged youth in the importance of education
✅mentor and guide youth in character building
✅educate the importance of giving back to the society
✅and many more….etc
To add to the FUN for this fundraiser, I’m offering a token of appreciation to my donors. For every RM100 you donate my fundraiser link, you will receive a bottle of homebrew water kefir drink (a type of probiotic health drink- google for more info) made with love from me! As much as I would like to thank everyone of you who support me, but I could only make limited bottles by myself at my own cost. Hence, T&C applies.
I’m appealing to every one of you who are reading this. If you believe in the work I do, help us to help more, every donation counts!
Have questions? Reach out to me at [email protected]
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
- A min donation of RM100 made to my fundraiser, you are entitled to receive a complementary water kefir from me. Be sure to fill up your full information so I could contact you on your water kefir redemption.
- This is to be fulfilled by end of the campaign. Self-collect/ Free delivery of Water kefir can be made at: Shah Alam/Kota Kemuning/ PJ. For other locations in Klang Valley, can be discussed, delivery fee to be borned by you.
- As water kefir is a live probiotic culture drink, logistic would be challenging for other state. However, you may choose to donate your gift. I will assist to donate your gift to B40 families under our care.